Alien Apartment VR/Cardboard – Android Apps on Google Play
THIS IS A DEMO (with a small puzzle game packed inside) – THE GAME IS IN DEVELOPMENT AND WILL BE RELEASED AS ANOTHER APPLICATION LATER ON. DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT: THE MORE DOWNLOADS THE MORE UPDATES!Take a virtual reality tour of an apartment like you will never be able to see in real life and discover Ryan & Eden’s life!The scene is set on an alien world with an original ambient sound track and will be updated regularly.
Walk, look, interact and talk like in every classic adventure game.
Learn more about Ryan (the main protagonist of the game) his world and discover some glimpses of the game inside the demo.
– Basic (Google Cardboard not customized with head strap): Magnet triggers action A / staring triggers action B.
– Standard [Recommended] (any HMD / Cardboard strapped to your head): Flick* right triggers action A / Left action B.
– Gamer: Bluetooth Game pad or keyboard (keys: Y for action A / U for action B)
Detailed controls are explained in the included tutorial.
Do not forget to wear headphones in order to enjoy the soundtrack.
It can be disappointing at the beginning but with some training it becomes very easy. On the long run this is the most immersive control method.
To do so you have to tilt slightly (~10°) your head left or right (and back straight) smoothly.
If you encounter some difficulties:
– check that the game runs smoothly enough (FPS > 10). Lower quality settings if necessary.
– check that your HMD is firmly fixed to your head.
>>> My advice
After your tour, take the time to go to the apartment bed, lay yourself down and look up the sky, this is very relaxing.
* A mini puzzle game is hidden in the demo: Will you find out what Ryan is up to late in the night?
* Cardboard magnet and game pad compliant (but not required).
* A beautiful, walk-able apartment set in an another world
* A unique sky. Your planet is orbiting a gas giant named Gaea.
* A floor, stairs you can climb, a girl, bedroom, …
* A beautiful sound track for full immersion.
* Interact with your environment (turn light off/on, …)
* Dialogues between characters
* A Glass-like in sight HUD
* This demo requires a smartphone virtual reality kit / HMD (like Google Cardboard, freefly VR, Gear VR, Durovis Dive,Samsung Gear VR,…) and headphones for best experience.
>> DEMO settings
* Background music off option (Listen to your own music on another planet!!!)
* Stereo (Google Cardboard / freefly VR / Durovis DIVE / Gear VR / Homido / …) mode or basic 3D mode.
* Graphics quality settings
* On screen controls enable/disable
* Enable/Disable Tutorial (you must complete it once)
ClassicGamerNLIk ben ClassicGamer en en deel graag mijn passie voor virtuele reality en retro games met iedereen. Ik maak graag gameplayvideo's en plaats ze op YouTube.
Bedankt voor je bezoek aan VRBites! Ik hoop je snel terug te zien! Vergeet je niet te registreren, zodat je ook jouw eigen YouTube-video kunt uploaden!